Need to disinfect but hands tend to get dry because of frequent use of alcohol and sanitizer? Worry no more! Sacred sanitizer is infused with moisturizer keeping your skin soft. All natural and safe for your little ones!
What’s inside the bottle of Sacred all-in-one Sanitizer?
- 60% Ethyl alcohol that is derived from sugarcane
- Betaine, an all-natural moisturizer sourced from sugar beet that helps skin hydration
- Benzalkonium Chloride, antimicrobial agent that works by killing microorganism and inhibiting their future growth.
- FDA Approved
- Travel sized, 100ml spray bottle.
- Safe to be used from 18 months, under strict supervision. After spraying make sure to air dry or wiped off from the hands.
- Betaine is a green ingredient. However, Ethyl Alcohol and Benzalkonium Chloride aren’t but are cosmetic grade and carefully processed active ingredient which are the main reason this product existed — to kill and inhibit the future growth of bacteria and viruses that one is exposed to.
How to use:
- Spray directly on to your hands, baby’s toys, playmats or any surface you want to disinfect.
- Let it sit for about 3 minutes to prevent bacteria from spreading before wiping off.
- No need to rinse with water.